Searching for books where
Author is Walt Whitman
Title is Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass
Book is written in English
Click to pick a title (best matches in bold)
- The Collected Poems of Walt Whitman-Leaves of Grass
- Leaves of Grass 1ST Edition- Comprehensive Reader's Edition (The Collected Writings of Walt Whitman)
- Leaves of Grass, a Textual Variorum of the Printed Poems: Volume III: Poems: 1870-1891 (the Collected Writings of Walt Whitman)
- Leaves Of Grass. Walt Whitman's Great Poems Of America
- Part One of the First Edition of Leaves of Grass as Published for Walt Whitman in 1855: and Which is Now Called Song of Myself
- Selections From Leaves of Grass By Walt Whitman
- Studies in Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass;
- Studies in Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass; written by students at Philipps-Universität, Marburg/Lahn, Western Germany, winter-semester 1953-1954
- Walt Whitman Leaves of Grass: Comprehensive Reader's Edition (1965)
- The Walt Whitman Reader; Selections from Leaves of Grass, with essays by T.S. Eliot and D.H. Lawrence
- Walt Whitman: Walt Whitman's autograph revision of the analysis of Leaves of grass (for Dr. R. M. Bucke's Walt Whitman)
- WALT WHITMAN'S AUTOGRAPH REVISION OF THE ANALYSIS OF LEAVES OF GRASS
- Walt Whitman's Blue Book - The 2 Volume Facsimile of the 1860-61 Leaves of Grass Containing His Manuscript Additions and Revisions.
- WALT WHITMAN'S BLUE BOOK: The 1860-61 Leaves of Grass Containing his Manuscript Additions and Revisions. . . [two volume set: facsimile and analysis by Arthur Golden].
- Walt Whitman's Blue Book: the 1860-61 Leaves of Grass Containing His Manuscript Additions and Revisions; Volume II-Textual Analysis
- Walt Whitman's Complete Leaves of Grass, with Prose Essences and Annotations By William L. Moore. Calligraphy By Kazuko Okamoto.
- Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass by Whitman, Walt 150th Edition (2005)
- Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass: Selected Poetry and Prose
- The Writings of Walt Whitman, 10 Volumes (Leaves of Grass, 3 Volumes; the Complete Prose Works, 7 Volumes), Limited Edition, 500 Copies-Collected Works