Searching for books where
Author is Ernest Hemingway
Title is The Old Man and the Sea
Book is written in English
Book is signed
Click to pick a title (best matches in bold)
- The Old Man and the Sea
- A classic, twice-signed typed letter by Ernest Hemingway, with 32 words in his hand, discussing fishing and plans for filming The Old Man and the Sea to ensure that it would be faithful to his novel: "But all I give a shit about is making a good...
- The Old Man and the Sea Advance Galley Proofs- Life Magazine Publication
- Der Alter un der Yam/ Old Man and the Sea.
- Ernest Hemingway Complete First Edition Collection, The Torrents of Spring, The Sun Also Rises, A Farewell to Arms, The Old Man and the Sea, For Whom the Bell Tolls, In Our Time, Men Without Women, Death in the Afternoon, Winner Take Nothing, Green...
- The Old Man And The Sea (facsimile dust jacket for the first edition book: NO BOOK)