Searching for books where
Author is Edgar Allan Poe
Title is Tales, Poems, Essays
Book is written in English
Click to pick a title (best matches in bold)
- The best known works of Edgar Allan Poe: Poems, tales, essays, criticisms,
- Edgar Allan Poe Complete Collection - 120+ Tales, Poems, Essays, Books: (annotated & illustrated)
- Illustrated Sterling Edition Six (6) Volume Set; Prose Tales (First, Second, And Third Series); Prose Tales; Literary Criticism; Poems And Essays Of Edgar Allan Poe With An Introduction And A Life; Eureka, Marginalia, A Chapter On Autobiography, The...
- "Murders in the Rue Morgue," "A Descent into the Maelstrom," "To Helen," [and other tales, poems, and essays by Poe in] Graham's Lady's and Gentleman's Magazine (Volumes 18-19, 1841)
- Selected Writings
- Tales aand Poems by Edgar Allan Poe with Biographical Essay by John H. Ingram.
- The Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe with Biographical with Biographical Essay By John H. Ingram (Six Volumes)
- The Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe, with Biogr. Essay by J.H. Ingram
- Tales, poems, essays (Collins New classics series;no.592)
- The Works of Edgar Allan Poe in One Volume Poems, Tales, Essays, Criticisms and New Notes.
- The Works of Edgar Allan Poe Tales, Essays Poems and Criticisms
- THE WORKS OF EDGAR ALLAN POE, In Eight Volumes. Volumes I-IV: Tales; Volume V: Poems, Essays on Poetry and Eureka; Volume VI: Miscellaneous Essays, Marginalia, etc.; Volumes VII and VIII: Criticisms and Reviews.