Searching for books where
Author is Edgar Allan Poe
Title is Tales, Poems, Essays
Book is written in English
Click to pick a title (best matches in bold)
- By Edgar Allan Poe - The Fall of the House of Usher and Other Writings: Poems, Tales, Essays, and Reviews (Penguin Classics) (3/30/03)
- Edgar Allan Poe: Complete Tales and Poems with Selected Essays
- "Murders in the Rue Morgue," "A Descent into the Maelstrom," "To Helen," [and other tales, poems, and essays by Poe in] Graham's Lady's and Gentleman's Magazine (Volumes 18-19, 1841)
- The Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe with Biographical Essay by John H. Ingram and Twenty Original Etchings, Five Photogravures and a New Etched Portrait. Six Volumes.
- The Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe with Biographical with Biographical Essay By John H. Ingram (Six Volumes)
- Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe, with Biogr. Essay by J.H (Paperback)
- The Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe, with Biogr. Essay by J.H. Ingram (Paperback)
- Tales, poems, essays (Collins New classics series;no.592)
- The Works of Edgar Allan Poe. Edited by John H. Ingram. Vol. I. Memoir - Tales. Vol. II. Tales - Continued. Vol. III. Poems and Essays. Including Eureka, Marginalia, Etc.Etc. Vol. IV. Autography, Criticism, and Index.
- The Works of Edgar Allan Poe in One Volume Poems, Tales, Essays, Criticisms and New Notes.
- THE WORKS OF EDGAR ALLAN POE, In Eight Volumes. Volumes I-IV: Tales; Volume V: Poems, Essays on Poetry and Eureka; Volume VI: Miscellaneous Essays, Marginalia, etc.; Volumes VII and VIII: Criticisms and Reviews.
- The Works of Edgar Allan Poe, Six Volumes: Poems and Essays. Prose Tales: First Series. Prose Tales: Second Series. Prose Tales: Third Series. Literary Criticism. Eureka; Marginalia; A Chapter on Autography; The Literati
- Works] The Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe with Biographical Essay by John H. Ingram