Searching for books where
Author is Sir Thomas More
Title is Sir Thomas Mores Utopia
Book is written in English
Click to pick a title (best matches in bold)
- More's Utopia: The English Translation Thereof Made by Raphe Robynson; to Which Is Prefixed, the Life of Sir Thomas More, by His Son-in-law, William Roper
- Mores Millennium; being the Utopia of Sir Thomas More
- A most pleasant, fruitful and witty Work of the best State of a Public Weal, and of The new Isle called Utopia; Written in Latin by the Right Worthy and Famous Sir Thomas More
- Sir Thomas More's Utopia [The Temple Classics]
- Sir Thomas More's Utopia; Ed., With Introduction and Notes
- Utopia (Large Print Edition) [Large Print] [Hardcover] by More, Saint Sir Thomas
- UTOPIA: Containing an Impartial History of the Manners, Customs, Polity, Government, &c. of that Island Written in Latin by Sir Thomas More, Chancellor of England, And interspersed with many important examples of Secret History relating to the State...
- The Utopia of Sir Thomas More: In Latin from the Edition of March 1518, and in English from the 1st Ed. of Ralph Robynson s Translation in 1551 (Paperback)
- The Utopia of Sir Thomas More including Roper's Life of More and His Daughter Margaret
- The Utopia of Sir Thomas More Including Roper's Life of More and Letters of More and His Daughter Margaret
- Utopia: Or the Happy Republic; A Philosophical Romance, in Two Books . by Sir Thomas More . Translated Into English by Gilbert Burnet . (Paperback)
- Utopia: Or the Happy Republic; A Philosophical Romance, in Two Books. . Written in Latin by Sir Thomas More, . Translated Into English by Gilbert Burnet D.D. . (Paperback)
- Utopia (Selected works of Sir Thomas More)
- Utopia: Sir Thomas More's Utopia: Edited, with Introduction and Notes, By J. Churton Collins
- Utopia With Erasmus's 'The Sileni of Alcibiades' by More, Sir Thomas ( Author ) ON Jun-01-1999, Paperback
- Utopia Written by Sir Thomas More.
- Utopia, Tr. by G. Burnet. to This Ed. Is Added, a Short Account of Sir Thomas More's Life and Trial. the Whole Revis'd, Corrected by T. Williamson. Revis'd by a Gentleman of Oxford [t. Williamson]. (Paperback)
- Utopia; A most pleasanr, fruitful,and witty Work of the best State of a Public Weal, and of the new Isle Called Utopia; Written in Latin By the Right Worthy and Famous Sir Thomas More, Knight, and Translated Into English By Raphe Robinson. A.D.1551.