Searching for books where
Author is Theodore Roosevelt
Title is Rough Riders
Book is written in English
Click to pick a title (best matches in bold)
- AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY, THE STRENUOUS LIFE, THE ROUGH RIDERS (THREE VOLUMES)
- Bully! Colonel Theodore Roosevelt. The rough Riders & Camp Wikoff Montauk, New York 1898. A newspaper chronicle with Roosevelts letters. Edited by Jeff Heatley
- Bully! Three Autobiographies by Theodore Roosevelt: Autobiography of Theodore Roosevelt, The Rough Riders, Through the Brazilian Wilderness
- The Complete Works of Theodore Roosevelt: 1) Rough Riders; 2) Administration, Civil Service; 3) American Ideals; 4) Hunting Trips of a Ranchman; 5) Hunting the Grisly; 6) Hunting Trips on the Prairie; 7) Wilderness Hunter; 8) Winning of the West (in 6...
- On the eve of his inauguration as Governor of New York, Theodore Roosevelt declares, "I think I am proudest of having been Colonel of the Rough Riders"
- Roosevelt and His Rough-Riders" in Collier's Weekly (June 25, 1898)
- The Rough Rider (Classics Illustrated Special Issues, Volume 141A)
- The Rough Riders
- The Rough Riders
- The Rough Riders and Men of Action
- The Rough Riders and Men of Action (The Works of Theodore Roosevelt National Edition, #XI)
- The Rough Riders at Las Vagas" in Collier's Weekly (July 15, 1899)
- Rough Riders by Roosevelt, Theodore (2011) Paperback
- THE ROUGH RIDERS: Cuba and the Spanish American War, A Lakeside Classic.
- The Rough Riders (Dodo Press)
- The Rough Riders [EBOOK pdf]
- Rough Riders (Great Classic Series)
- ROUGH RIDERS: In SCRIBNER'S MAGAZINE (published monthly with illustrations).
- The Rough Riders Ppb U S Cavalry In Cuba
- The Rough Riders (Pranava Reprint)
- The Rough Riders (Pranava Reprint) (Hard Bound)
- The Rough Riders (Roosevelt Library)
- The Rough Riders: Teddy Roosevelt's Firsthand Account of the Cuban Campaign During the Spanish-American War
- The Rough Riders ([The Sagamore series)
- The Rough Riders (The Works of Theodore Roosevelt Volume 7) (The Sagamore Series)
- The Rough Riders, Volume 11...
- Rough Riders. Lakeside Classics.
- The Rough Riders; African Game Trails I and II; A Book-Lover's Holidays in the Open; Through the Brazilian Wilderness; Outdoor Pastimes of an American Hunter [Set of 6 volumes - 5 titles - total]
- The Rough Riders; With Additional Text by Richard Bak
- SIX VOLUMES by Theodore Roosevelt from Scribner's. 1923 Edition. Through the Brazillian Wilderness; Outdoor Pastimes of an American Hunter; The Rough Riders; A Book-Lover's Holiday in the Open; 2 volumes a African Game Trail. Photos & frontispieces
- T.R. and the Rough Riders: A Plea for the Heroes. Including Theodore Roosevelt's report to General Shafter urging the withdrawal of the Rough Riders and his report to the Secretary of War on the hardships and problems endured by the men
- "the Rough Riders at Las Vagas" in Collier's Weekly (July 15, 1899)
- "the Rough Riders" (Serialization Part) in Scribner's (March, 1899)
- "the Rough Riders: the Return Home" [Final Serialization Part] in Scribner's (June, 1899)
- Theodore Roosevelt 3 Volumes: The Strenuous Life: Essays and addresses, Theodore Roosevelt: An Autobiography and The Rough Riders
- Theodore Roosevelt expresses pride in his Confederate relatives, and relates that the Rough Riders had more men whose fathers had served for the Confederacy than the Union
- The Works Of Theodore Roosevelt , The Rough Riders
- The works of Theodore Roosevelt (12 of 14 vols.: 1--American Ideals, Administration-Civil Service; 4--Hunting Trips of a Ranchman, Hunting Trips on the Prairie and in the Mountains; 5, 6, 7, 8--The Winning of the West I-IV; 9 & 10--The Naval War of...
- The Works of Theodore Roosevelt (Volume 11); The Rough Riders
- Works: the Rough Riders
- Works Volume 11;: The Rough riders
- Works, 7 voume set, including: Though the Brazillian Wilderness; African Game Trails I; African Game Trails II; The Rough Riders; Outdoor Pastimes of an American Hunter; and A Book-Lover's Holiday in the Open