Searching for books where
Author is Theodore Roosevelt
Title is Rough Riders
Book is written in English
Click to pick a title (best matches in bold)
- AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY, THE STRENUOUS LIFE, THE ROUGH RIDERS (THREE VOLUMES)
- Bully! Colonel Theodore Roosevelt. The rough Riders & Camp Wikoff Montauk, New York 1898. A newspaper chronicle with Roosevelts letters. Edited by Jeff Heatley
- Bully! Three Autobiographies by Theodore Roosevelt: Autobiography of Theodore Roosevelt, The Rough Riders, Through the Brazilian Wilderness
- The Rough Rider (Teddy Roosevelt Centennial Classics Illustrated 1957 special issue comic) (HRN-141) (No. 149)
- The Rough Riders and Men of Action
- The Rough Riders and Men of Action (The Works of Theodore Roosevelt National Edition, #XI)
- THE ROUGH RIDERS: Cuba and the Spanish American War, A Lakeside Classic.
- The Rough Riders (Dodo Press)
- Rough Riders (Great Classic Series)
- The Rough Riders (Pranava Reprint)
- The Rough Riders (Roosevelt Library)
- THE ROUGH RIDERS [ THE ROUGH RIDERS BY ROOSEVELT, THEODORE ( AUTHOR ) AUG-22-1990[ THE ROUGH RIDERS [ THE ROUGH RIDERS BY ROOSEVELT, THEODORE ( AUTHOR ) AUG-22-1990 ] BY ROOSEVELT, THEODORE ( AUTHOR )AUG-22-1990 PAPERBACK BY ROOSEVELT, T...
- Rough Riders, The (Historical & Reference Books (Random House))
- The Rough Riders, Volume 11...
- Rough Riders. Lakeside Classics.
- The Rough Riders; African Game Trails I and II; A Book-Lover's Holidays in the Open; Through the Brazilian Wilderness; Outdoor Pastimes of an American Hunter [Set of 6 volumes - 5 titles - total]
- SIX VOLUMES by Theodore Roosevelt from Scribner's. 1923 Edition. Through the Brazillian Wilderness; Outdoor Pastimes of an American Hunter; The Rough Riders; A Book-Lover's Holiday in the Open; 2 volumes a African Game Trail. Photos & frontispieces
- T.R. and the Rough Riders: A Plea for the Heroes. Including Theodore Roosevelt's report to General Shafter urging the withdrawal of the Rough Riders and his report to the Secretary of War on the hardships and problems endured by the men
- "the Rough Riders" (Serialization Part) in Scribner's (March, 1899)
- "the Rough Riders: the Return Home" [Final Serialization Part] in Scribner's (June, 1899)
- Theodore Roosevelt 3 Volumes: The Strenuous Life: Essays and addresses, Theodore Roosevelt: An Autobiography and The Rough Riders
- Theodore Roosevelt Announces That He Has Been Named to Command the Rough Riders
- The works of Theodore Roosevelt (12 of 14 vols.: 1--American Ideals, Administration-Civil Service; 4--Hunting Trips of a Ranchman, Hunting Trips on the Prairie and in the Mountains; 5, 6, 7, 8--The Winning of the West I-IV; 9 & 10--The Naval War of...
- The Works of Theodore Roosevelt: The Rough Riders
- Works: The Rough Riders