Searching for books where
Author is Julia Annas
Title is An Introduction to Plato's Republic
Book is written in English
Book is signed
Click to pick a title (best matches in bold)
- The Philebus of Plato: With Introduction, Notes and Appendix; Together With a Critical Letter on the Laws of Plato, and a Chapter of Palaeographical Remarks
- Plato: Phaedrus: A Translation With Notes, Glossary, Appendices, Interpretive Essay and Introduction (Focus Philosophical Library)
- The Laws of Plato; The Text Ed. with Introduction, Notes, Etc - Scholar s Choice Edition (Paperback)
- Plato's Euthyphro, with Introduction and Notes by William Arthur Heidel
- The Laws of Plato: Edited with an Introduction, Notes Etc.
- The Euthyphro of Plato; With an Introduction and Notes
- The Judgment of Socrates: Being a Translation of Plato's Apology, Crito, and the Closing Scene of Phaedo. With an Introduction By P.E. More
- The republic of Plato. Translated with introduction and ntes F.M. Cornford.
- The Laws of Plato 2 Volume Set: Edited with an Introduction, Notes etc. (Cambridge Library Collection - Classics)
- The Symposium of Plato, edited with introduction, critical notes and commentary by R.G. Bury. Second edition.
- The Cratylus, Ph?
- The Theaetetus of Plato: A Translation with an Introduction
- The Dialogues of Plato: Tr. Into English, with Analyses and Introductions
- Gorgias Of Plato: With English Notes, Introduction, and Appendix by W.H. Thompson
- The Laws of Plato (Volume 1); The Text Ed. with Introduction, Notes, Etc
- The Laws of Plato Volume 2; The Text Ed. with Introduction, Notes, Etc
- The Phaedo of Plato edited with introduction and notes by W.D. Geddes
- Plato and the Christians. Passages from the writings of Plato selected and translated with an introduction by Adam Fox. 1. Auflage.
- The Cratylus, Phaedo, Parmenides, Timaeus, and Critias of Plato Translated from the Greek by Thomas Taylor, with notes on the Cratylus, and an explanatory introduction to each dialogue
- The dialogues of Plato. Translated into English with analyses and introductions by B. Jowett. In four volumes. Complete.
- The Phaedo of Plato. Platonis Phaedo. Edited with introduction and notes by W.D. Geddes.
- Plato and Parmenides. Parmenides' Way of Truth, and Plato's Parmenides translated with an introduction and a running commentary by F.M. CORNFORD.
- Plato's examination of pleasure. A translation of the Philebus, with introduction and commentary by R. Hackforth.
- Plato's Republic, Introduction by A. D. Lindsay, Everyman's Library Series
- "the Cratylus, Phaedo, Parmenides, Timaeus, and Critias of Plato. Translated From the Greek By Thomas Taylor, With Notes on the Cratylus, and an Explanatory Introduction to Each Dialogue"
- The Meno of Plato. Edited with introductions, notes, and excursuses by E.S. Thompson.
- The Philebus of Plato. Edited with Introduction, Notes and Appendices by Robert Gregg Bury. (= Philosophy of Plato and Aristotle. Ed. Gregory Vlastos)
- Plato's Protagoras and Meno. Translated and with an Introduction by W.K.C. Guthrie. [Penguin Classics]. Penguin Books. 1956ff.
- Plato's Sophist. Transl. by W.S. COBB, with an introduction and endnotes.
- Plato, The Laws. Translated, with an Introduction, by Trevor J. Saunders. Penguin Books. 1975 or later imprs.