Searching for books where
Author is Daniel Defoe
Title is A Journal of the Plague Year
Book is written in English
Book is signed
Click to pick a title (best matches in bold)
- A Journal of the Plague Year
- A Journal of the Plague Year 1665
- A Journal of the Plague Year, Etc. Being Observations Or Memorials of the Most Remarkable Occurrences, Both Publick and Private, Which Happen'D in London During the Last Great Visitation in 1665. and Written By a Citizen Who Continued All the While in...
- The history of the great plague in London, in the year 1665. ... By a citizen, who lived the whole time in London. To which is added, a journal of the plague at Marseilles, in the year 1720
- A JOURNAL OF THE PLAGUE YEAR &c. Being Observations or Memorials of the Most Remarkable Occurences, Both Publick and Private, Which Happen'd in London During the Last Great Visitation in 1665. Now Newly Introduced to the Public by Mr. James Sutherland...
- A Journal of The Plague Year : being observations or memorials of the most remarkable occurrences as well publick as private, which happened in London during the last great visitation in 1665:by a citizen who continued all the while in London
- Journal of the Plague Year, &c. Being Observations of Memorials of