Founded in 1997, BookFinder.com has become a leading book price comparison site:
The Next Step
by Jack Chick
ISBN 0937958042 / 9780937958049 / 0-937958-04-2
Publisher Chick Pub
List price $3.50
› Find signed collectible books: 'The Next Step'
8 basic steps toward Christian maturity.
Salvation is only the first step in a healthy Christian's life. He must then take the next step . . . begin growing spiritually. For the growing Christian, Jack Chick has made these basic concepts easy to understand.
1. Birth of the Bible - The fascinating history of where we got our Bible.
2. Don't Read That Book! - Satan will do anything to keep you out of your Bible. With this simple Bible reading plan, you will become familiar with your Bible in no time.
3. Prayer - How to do it, what stops us from doing it, and why people sometimes don't get the answers they are looking for.
4. Love - It starts at home, showing love to our family members. This simple example is thought provoking.
5. The Enemy - Satan - where he came from, how he attacks Christians, and how to fight back. He's angry because he knows that, in the end, he loses.
6. Pitfalls - Many Christians have been set aside because their testimonies were ruined by one careless act. A warning.
7. Called Out - Now that I'm a Christian, what am I supposed to DO? We are epistles known and read of all men.
8. Warn Them - Jesus gave all Christians their marching orders, which is to witness. Here is how to do it.
Conclusion: We have a reward waiting if we are faithful. [via]