Founded in 1997, BookFinder.com has become a leading book price comparison site:
Find and compare hundreds of millions of new books, used books, rare books and out of print books from over 100,000 booksellers and 60+ websites worldwide.
Perpetual Peace, and Other Essays on Politics, History, and Morals (HPC Classics Series)
ISBN 0915145472 / 9780915145478 / 0-915145-47-2
Publisher Hackett Pub Co
› Find signed collectible books: 'Perpetual Peace, and Other Essays on Politics, History, and Morals (HPC Classics Series)'
TABLE OF CONTENTS: Introduction. Bibliography. A Note on the Text.
1. Idea for a Universal History with a Cosmopolitan Intent (1784)
2. An Answer to the Question: What Is Enlightenment? (1784)
3. Speculative Beginning of Human History (1786)
4. On the Proverb: That May Be True in Theory, but Is of No Practical Use (1793)
5. The End of All Things (1794)
6. To Perpetual Peace: A Philosophical Sketch (1795)
Glossary of Some German-English Translations. Index. [via]