Founded in 1997, BookFinder.com has become a leading book price comparison site:
Find and compare hundreds of millions of new books, used books, rare books and out of print books from over 100,000 booksellers and 60+ websites worldwide.
Optical Imaging in Projection Microlithography (SPIE Tutorial Texts in Optical Engineering Vol. TT66)
ISBN 0819458295 / 9780819458292 / 0-8194-5829-5
Publisher SPIE Publications
› Find signed collectible books: 'Optical Imaging in Projection Microlithography (SPIE Tutorial Texts in Optical Engineering Vol. TT66)'
Here for the first time is an integrated mathematical view of the physics and numerical modeling of optical projection lithography that efficiently covers the full spectrum of the important concepts. Alfred Wong offers rigorous underpinning, clarity in systematic formulation, physical insight into emerging ideas, as well as a system level view of the parameter tolerances required in manufacturing. Readers with a good working knowledge of calculus can follow the step-by-step development, and technologists can gather general concepts and the key equations that result. Even the casual reader will gain a perspective on the key concepts, which will likely help facilitate dialog among technologists.
- List of Symbols
- Basic Electromagnetism
- Elements of Geometrical Optics
- Elements of Diffraction Theory
- Imaging of Extended Objects with Finite Sources
- Resolution and Image Enhancement
- Oblique Rays
- Numerical Computation
- Appendix A: Birefringence
- Appendix B: Stationarity and Ergodicity
- Appendix C: Some Zernike Polynomials
- Appendix D: Simulator Accuracy Tests
- Appendix E: Select Refractive Indexes
- Appendix F: Assorted Theorems and Identities
- Solutions to Exercises
- Index [via]