Founded in 1997, BookFinder.com has become a leading book price comparison site:
Find and compare hundreds of millions of new books, used books, rare books and out of print books from over 100,000 booksellers and 60+ websites worldwide.
Green Fluorescent Proteins
ISBN 0126760756 / 9780126760750 / 0-12-676075-6Find This Book
This volume is an authoritative and comprehensive treatment of the approaches and techniques used for Green Fluorescent Proteins (GFP). The primary focus of this work is on research using biological systems. The volume covers all aspects of GFP, from its expression in different organisms to specific microscopic and data analysis methods.
* Only volume on Green Fluorescent Protein research
* Covers all aspects of GFP
* Provides specific microscopic and data analysis methods
* Discusses the design and construction of GFP fusion proteins
* Covers GFP expression in animals, insects, plants, and microbes
* Details procedures for time lapse imaging of living cells
* Explains how to implement single molecule fluorescence detection with GFP
* Discusses dual label GFP strategies for multicolor fluorescence
* Presents fluorescence resonance energy transfer methods with GFPs
* Details quantitative fluorescence imaging techniques
* Extensively illustrated with color photographs [via]