Founded in 1997, BookFinder.com has become a leading book price comparison site:
Find and compare hundreds of millions of new books, used books, rare books and out of print books from over 100,000 booksellers and 60+ websites worldwide.
Fiske Guide to Colleges 2006
by Edward Fiske
ISBN 1402203748 / 9781402203749 / 1-4022-0374-8
Publisher Sourcebooks, Inc.
› Find signed collectible books: 'Fiske Guide to Colleges 2006'
First published more than 20 years ago, this leading college guide to more than 300 schools has been the indispensable source of information for thousands of students and their parents. Each college is rated on a scale of 1 to 5 stars on Academics, Social Life and Quality of Life. The Fiske Guide to Colleges has everything you need to know, including:
- Range of SAT and ACT scores
- Percentage of financial aid
- Number of applicants and percentage of acceptance
- Rating of academics
- Each school's strongest programs
- Campus culture and lifestyle
- Listing of each school's strongest departments and majors
- The 40+ schools that deliver the best education at the most reasonable costs
This version has been fully revised and updated and is based on new surveys of thousands of students and administrators. It's the perfect tool for anxious students and their parents. [via]