eBooks are your perfect Law Personal Digital Assistant
; this digital version of the Federal Rules of Evidence for 2004
, is extensively
indexed, hyperlinked and full of features for instant access to any Rule or term.
With the best text compression, you can carry your whole law library in your PDA anywhere you go. The Rules are carefully compiled directly from primary sources for greater accuracy.
- Table of Contents and Chapter Indexes which can be accessed from anywhere
in the book.
- Text is specially formatted and subdivided for easy reading.
- Entirely hyperlinked: if one rule refers to another in the same book you can instantly jump there and back just by tapping the link; like a web page.
- Where a rule has been amended a reference follows the text of the rule.
- Add your own marks and bookmarks
- VFS Support: Manage your LawPDA eBooks from your memory card
- Hi-Res and Extended Screen Support
- Multiple ways to find and access a Rule or concept:
- Table of Contents
- Chapter Indexes
- Customizable Search
- You can also access your LawPDA eBooks with all the same great features on your Desktop or Laptop computer with Mobipocket for Windows.