Founded in 1997, BookFinder.com has become a leading book price comparison site:
Find and compare hundreds of millions of new books, used books, rare books and out of print books from over 100,000 booksellers and 60+ websites worldwide.
Business Psychology and Organisational Behaviour, 3rd Edition:
This third edition of our best-selling text for students of business psychology and organisational behaviour has been revised to reflect recent theory and research and the needs of modern courses. Additional material has been added on important topics, such as:
* historical perspectives in psychology and organisational behaviour
* cross-cultural issues
* ethics, personality and psychological testing and emotional intelligence
* innovation, new forms of organisation, teambuilding and organisational citizenship
* intuition in decision-making, training and development
* the influence of genetics and emotion.
Business Psychology and Organisational Behaviour is a comprehensive textbook for students, with a range of helpful features including: chapter summaries, questions, learning objectives and a comprehensive bibliography. It can also be used as a reference resource for professionals in practice. [via]