Founded in 1997, BookFinder.com has become a leading book price comparison site:
Find and compare hundreds of millions of new books, used books, rare books and out of print books from over 100,000 booksellers and 60+ websites worldwide.
Beyond Pedigrees Organizing and Enhancing Your Work
ISBN 0916489523 / 9780916489526 / 0-916489-52-3Find This Book
Have all your loose charts, scribbled notes and meeting handouts left you feeling overwhelmed? In Beyond Pedigrees, author Beverly Whitaker has created a one of a kind "genealogical assistant" BP will teach you easy and efficient ways to research and discover your family history! Take a look at some of the valuable skills you'll learn in Beyond Pedigrees:
- How to manage research on multiple lines at the same time!
- How to efficiently manage your expenses, correspondence and even your workspace!
- How to enlist help from your family
- Creative ways to share your work with others
- How to effectively use photographs and memorabilia in your research!
You'll love the professionally designed, reproducible charts including a complete searches checklist, a research bibliography, a correspondence calendar, a census checklist, a surname list and more.
Learn to be a better genealogist! Get Beyond Pedigrees today! 104 pages, 81/2 x 11, softbound ISBN 0-916489-52-3 [via]