Founded in 1997, BookFinder.com has become a leading book price comparison site:
Find and compare hundreds of millions of new books, used books, rare books and out of print books from over 100,000 booksellers and 60+ websites worldwide.
Atmosphere, Weather and Climate
ISBN 041607152X / 9780416071528 / 0-416-07152-X
Publisher Routledge Kegan & Paul
› Find signed collectible books: 'Atmosphere, Weather and Climate'
Rigorously revised and updated, the 7th edition retains its popular tried and tested structure and remains the most comprehensive guide to the earth's weather processes, climatic conditions, and human impacts on climate change. New features for the 7th edition incude:
* extended coverage of regional climates - Australasia, sub-arctic and polar regions, and the former USSR
* updated analysis of global warming, desertification, mid-latitude synoptic systems, local climates, the role of the oceans and atmosphere/earth/ocean interactions
* new sections on thunderstorms, teleconnections, typhoon paths over Asia, Australian monsoons, boreal forest and tropical urban climates
* discussion of environmental impacts of climate change and predicted changes over the next millenium.
* coverage of the 1995 IPCC results on climate trends and projected responses
* superb range of new illustrations including 4pp colour section
* extended further reading, bibliography and chapter summaries. [via]