Founded in 1997, BookFinder.com has become a leading book price comparison site:
Find and compare hundreds of millions of new books, used books, rare books and out of print books from over 100,000 booksellers and 60+ websites worldwide.
Ain't It Cool? Hollywood's Redheaded Stepchild Speaks Out
ISBN 0446679917 / 9780446679916 / 0-446-67991-7
Publisher Grand Central Publishing
› Find signed collectible books: 'Ain't It Cool? Hollywood's Redheaded Stepchild Speaks Out'
* Ain't it Cool? was published in Warner hardcover (0-446-52597-9) in 3/02. The foreword is written by Quentin Tarantino.
* Knowles' Web site gets over 1,200 emails and 1.5 million hits daily. Quentin Tarantino, Ron Howard, and Bruce Willis are among his many celebrity fans.
* Harry has appeared on Roger Ebert & the Movies and Politically Incorrect, and has been profiled in The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, The Wall Street Journal, Vanity Fair, Newsweek, Time(R), Parade, US, and Entertainment Weekly. He was featured in Earthlink.com's $15 million ad campaign.
* Internet site books have become instant New York Times bestsellers, including Matt Drudge's Drudge Manifesto (New American Library, 2000) and The Onion's Our Dumb Century (Three Rivers Press, 1999).
* Also available as a Time Warner AudioBook(R). [via]