Founded in 1997, BookFinder.com has become a leading book price comparison site:
Find and compare hundreds of millions of new books, used books, rare books and out of print books from over 100,000 booksellers and 60+ websites worldwide.
After Writing Culture:
This collection addresses the theme of representation in anthropology. Its fourteen articles explore some of the directions in which contemporary anthropology is moving, following the questions raised by the "writing culture" debates of the 1980s.
It includes discussion of issues such as:
* the concept of caste in Indian society
* scottish ethnography
* how dreams are culturally conceptualised
* representations of the family
* culture as conservation
* gardens, theme parks and the anthropologist in Japan
* representation in rural Japan
* people's place in the landscape of Northern Australia
* representing identity of the New Zealand Maori. [via]