Own the ultimate nephrology library...and save more than $65.00! This collection of resources encompasses all of today's best clinical knowledge, written by many of the world's most noted authorities on kidney disease. From the e-dition of Brenner and Rector's The Kidney, which includes the definitive 2-volume set plus access to the complete contents online, with regular updates ... through the Pocket Companion, which lets you carry the most essential information in your coat pocket ... to in-depth companion resources on hypertension; chronic kidney disease, dialysis, and transplantation; and acid-base and electrolyte disorders ... you'll have dependable answers to any clinical questions and challenges that arise in your practice.
- Access authoritative approaches for the full range of kidney problems with the multimedia e-dition of Brenner and Rector's The Kidney, 7th Edition. Consult it in print and online ... get regular updates to keep your practice current ... and download all of the 2-volume set's illustrations for use in PowerPoint® presentations.
- Carry the most vital nephrology guidance with you on the go, with Clarkson & Brenner: Pocket Companion to Brenner and Rector's The Kidney.
- Effectively manage hypertensive patients with Oparil & Weber: Hypertension, 2nd Edition: A Companion to Brenner and Rector's The Kidney.
- Overcome the many challenges surrounding dialysis and transplantation with Pereira, Sayegh & Blake: Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, & Transplantation, 2nd Edition: A Companion to Brenner and Rector's The Kidney.
- Implement proven guidelines for diagnosing and treating acid-base and electrolyte disorders with Dubose & Hamm: Acid-Base and Electrolyte Disorders: A Companion to Brenner and Rector's The Kidney.