by Hunt, Mary
Publisher:Broadman & Holman Publishers
Enjoy a holiday to cherish-- without breaking your budget!
If the holidays bring you a little something you don't want-- debt!-- stop worrying! The most famous cheapskate in the world, Mary Hunt, is here to help. With wisdom, wit, and fabulous money-saving secrets, she delivers family fun without spending a fortune. So put away your credit card and feel the joy of the season without money headaches.
Discover how to:
* Beautifully decorate your home with materials that cost pennies...or nothing at all
* Wrap in original, fun, and appealing ways without expensive store-bought paper and ribbons
* Create gifts that are truly special, and appreciated more than a store-bought item
* Purchase a "must-have" present without using credit
* Prepare a feast with mouthwatering money-saving recipes
* Capture the laughter and love of the holidays with free activities for the whole family
* Change unwritten gift-giving (and card-sending) rules into exchanges that are based on caring...not dollar bills
Plus, you'll get the best reader's letters and most-requested columns from The Cheapskate Monthly on how to have a new year with your bills paid in full!