ISBN is

978-0-671-69490-6 / 9780671694906

If You Haven't Got the Time to Do It Right, When Will You Find the Time to Do It Over?

by

Publisher:Simon & Schuster

Edition:Hardcover

Language:English

Prices INCLUDE standard shipping to United States
Show prices without shipping
Change shipping destination/currency
Shipping prices may be approximate. Please verify cost before checkout.

About the book:

This $300-an-hour desk cleaning system reveals why 60% of all typical desktop papers belongs in the trash and how the other 40% can be neatly stored. Includes countless invaluable time-saving tips.

Search under way...

Search complete.

Click on the price to find out more about a book.

New books: 1 - 25 of 31

   

Used books: 1 - 25 of 170