The Print Shop Deluxe For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
by Wallace Wang, Richard Hing
ISBN 0764506021 (0-7645-0602-1)
Find This Book
Softcover, For Dummies, 2000
› Find signed collectible books: 'The Print Shop Deluxe For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))'
Book summary: Whether you're crafting a birthday card for a surprise party or designing your company's next sales flyer, The Print Shop Deluxe provides a fun and simple way to create professional-looking booklets, brochures, business cards, or Web pages on your desktop.
With The Print Shop Deluxe For Dummies, you get expert advice in easy-to-understand language that enables you to begin creating professional-looking graphics projects right away...
Handy appendixes introduce you to the other programs included with The Print Shop program: 3DGreetings, Photo Organizer, Photo Pro, Serif DrawPlus, and The Ultimate Mail Manager.
- See how The Print Shop works and take a look at the components that make up a desktop-publishing project.
- Plan and choose the best way to create a Print Shop project.
- Explore the versatile uses of The Print Shop (at home or in the office) to design and make signs and banners, certificates, diplomas, calendars, greeting cards, and labels.
- Use The Print Shop to build Web pages.
- Uncover tips, taboos, and tricks that professionals use to create top-notch publications every day.
More editions of The Print Shop Deluxe For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers)):