Improve Your Performance, Boost Your Bookings & Income
You hold in your hands a key to your success. One that unlocks your stage hypnosis potential and propels you into being better at what you do. The Ronning Guide To Modern Stage Hypnosis delivers practical insights into both the on-stage and business aspects of your career. In addition, it clearly outlines a formula for success you can adapt to your own individual style. Geoffrey Ronning's personal experiences make it fascinating and his enthusiasm and confidence are absolutely contagious.
Ronning breaks down each phase of the stage hypnosis performance into identifiable components and shows you how to hypnotize and work successfully in any situation. He tells how to rescue a dying performance and gain control over a disinterested or drunk audience.
He provides specific tools to apply and workbook exercises that turn this information into a living experience. Doing the exercises actually builds a firm foundation you can stand on when you are on stage.
In these pages you will discover:
* The top 5 reasons hypnotists fail to achieve success
* 12 Rules for Routines and 3 Types of Routines to Always Avoid
* 10 Do's for Stage Hypnosis Success
* The 3 Never Do Rules for a Hypnosis Show
* The Seven Rules of a Successful Pre-talk
* How to Kick-start a Show
* Power Tools, Strategies and Techniques for Effective Trance
* The Popular EKG Induction
You will also gain similarly practical guidance for getting work and otherwise increasing your income, including:
* A sure-fire approach to getting bookings as many as you want in a matter of weeks
* Practices to maximize return bookings
* Ways to turn every performance into a high-profit center
In addition, you will learn how to deal with the real life challenges of stage hypnosis including:
* What to do when no one volunteers for your show
* What to do when no one gets hypnotized
* How to deal with accidents
* How to successfully overcome challenging show settings
* How deal with drunks and druggies and more...
If you are going to learn about something, learn from someone who walks the talk. Geoffrey Ronning's extremely successful dual career on stage as a performer and off stage as a mentor, coach and teacher to other successful stage hypnotists qualifies him in spades. Whether you re an aspiring beginner or a seasoned professional, you will put down this book believing that you can be a more successful stage hypnotist... and knowing exactly how you can do it.