Marketing Doesn t Have To Be Expensive But It Does Have To Be Profitable
The reality of the service profession is tha no matter how good you are, if you don t invest time and efforts getting the business you ll wake up one day with no business to do.
Conventional marketing techniques work well for products and service firms with big budgets but millions of small and medium size service busineses also need to market their services.
This book explains the realities of how to market your one person service busines by using your time and talent rather than your bank account.
Once you ve learned and applied these simple, yet effective techniques, you ll have more business with les marketing expenses than ever before.
This book explains in easy to understand and apply terms:
· How to set your fees
· Practical methods of working with contracts
· Current laws concerning the independent contrator
· The four factors in getting hired
· Priorities used in selecting service providers
· Tips for selling more of your services
· The six reason why people buy services
Over a dozen practical, low-cost, no-cost ways to promote your services
If you want more business, now, this is the book for you! [via]