Carranza's Clinical Periodontology
by Michael G. Newman , Henry Takei, Fermin A. Carranza, Perry R. Klokkevold
ISBN 141602400X (1-4160-2400-X)
Find This Book
› Find signed collectible books: 'Carranza's Clinical Periodontology'
Unsurpassed in its authority and scope, the 10th edition of the most widely used periodontics text has been revised to include the most up-to-date information on new technology and emerging concepts. Published for the first time in full-color, and containing a new section on evidence-based decision-making, new chapters, scores of new illustrations, and exclusive special features like Science Transfer information boxes, this edition reinforces its reputation as the text with the best coverage of periodontology available.
- Comprehensive coverage provides readers with information on the entire spectrum of periodontics in a single volume
- Unique approach combining evidence-based decision-making, science transfer, and classification/nomenclature gives readers an efficient and decisive introduction to material
- Chapter outlines at the start of chapters highlight important topics at a glance
- Extensive references direct readers to the most current resources available for additional research
- 6 chapters covering Oral Malodor, Host Modulation Agents, Recent Advances in Implant Surgical Technology, Levels of Clinical Significance, Diagnostic Imaging for the Implant Patient and Periodontal Treatment in Practice
- 16 completely revised/rewritten chapters bring forth the latest cutting-edge information on dozens of periodontal topics
- Section on Evidence-Based Decision-Making provides readers with an in-depth introduction to evidence-based decision-making, accessing evidence, and implementing evidence-based decisions in clinical practice
- Science Transfer boxes with commentary from leading periodontists appear in every chapter to provide scientific basis for clinical procedures
- Over 2,300 full-color illustrations and pictures provide readers with color accurate images for easier comprehension of specific conditions and treatments
More editions of Carranza's Clinical Periodontology: