iTunes and the iPod are making music history, and now you can be a part of this amazing digital revolution by unlocking the amazingly cool power of iTunes for Windows.
The ingenious format of this book makes learning iTunes incredibly easy--you just turn to the page has the feature you want to learn, and that page tells you just what you need to know. Nothing more. There's no long winded rambling discussions about online encoding or jargon-filled explanations about every little detail. Instead, it just shows you, step-by-step how do all the cool things you want to do using iTunes, including:
- How to automatically make a playlist of only your favorite songs (iTunes can do it for you, if you know how)
- How to create a custom E.Q. for any song
- How to keep your songs organized on your computer (and your library)
- How to add Album artwork, where it get it, what to do with it
- How to crossfade from track to track (and control the fade)
- Hidden tricks for controlling those pyschedellic visuals
- Sizing tricks to give you maximum on-screen real estate
- How to kill long boring intros to songs forever
- The secrets of sorting (learn this and it changes everything!
- The trick to making your own Music Store Wish lists
- The easy way to mix and burn your own CDs
- Plus every slick little inside tip, trick, and cool workaround
If you're ready to start ripping, mixing, burning, and jammin' today (and we mean today), there's no faster, easier, or more fun way than with this book. You're gonna love it!