The Patriarchs: Encountering the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob - Member Book by Beth Moore provides a personal study experience five days a week for this in-depth women's Bible study of Genesis 12-50. Discover God's pursuit of a relationship with man, and marvel as His plan to bless all people unfolds. Full of twists and turns, ruin and redemption, revelation and mystery this Bible study keeps participants captivated by the God who stars in it! Explore concepts such as blessing, covenant, and promise, and the bearing each has on a New Testament believer's life today. Group members will also study the Hebrew names of God introduced on the early pages of Scripture.
Throughout 10 weeks of exciting, engaging intrigue, participants will plunge into the heart of Genesis, to God's remarkable pursuit of relationship and to the unfolding of His earthly plan: that through one nation-and ultimately, one man-all people on earth will be blessed. Many of the most profound and enduring concepts in the whole counsel of God's Word are initiated in this marvelous book of beginnings.
The Member Book includes:
- 10 weeks of personal interactive study for five days a week
- Viewer guide for use with the DVD teaching sessions
- Color map of the Promised Land during the times of the patriarchs
- Genealogy of Abraham Chart
- Member Book Sample - Week 2: The God Who Sees Me
- Member Book Sample - Week 4: He Loved Her
- Viewing Guide Answers
- Bulletin Inserts
- 11 x 17 Promotional Poster